Welcome to the Village of Centerburg. The primary responsibility of the water/wastewater department is to provide an adequate supply of safe, potable water, treat the wastewater, and handle surfacewater appropriately. The Village of Centerburg works with the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency to provide high standards of the water/wastewater for our customers. There are many functions that this department handles.
- Monitor water quality and collect samples for analysis.
- Prepare reports.
- Maintain, prepare, or replace hydrants.
- Investigate main leaks and service line leaks.
- Read meters and generate bills
- Bills are generated bi-monthly on the odd months.
- Bills are due on the 15th of the billing month. If bills are not paid by the 15th a 10% penalty will be applied.
- Payments can be mailed to:
Village of Centerburg
Centerburg, Ohio 43011
or paid at First Knox National Bank in Centerburg.
- Refer to the rules, regulations, and policies for a complete list of responsibilities required by the customer.
Send your meter reading online
Set up new services
ACH pmt agreement-pdf
Customers can now have their bimonthly water/sewer bills automatically taken from their account for each billing cycle.
Bills are generated every other month on the odd months.
Ordinance 2011-06 Water rates
Ordinance 2015-12 Sewer rates
Rules Regulation and Policies
Annual SSO Report -- Available at Public Service Building
Application For Water/Sewer Service
Please sign up for the Knox County Text Alerts to be notified of boil advisory
Knox County Text Alerts
ACH Auto Payments
We now offer auto payment for your bimonthly water/sewer bills. To use this feature, you will need to complete the ACH pmt agreement (under village links on this page) which will give the Village of Centerburg authority to withdraw payment from your account. You will continue to receive your bimontly bills which will allow for you to monitor your account/usage.
Credit Card Payments
Please click on Official Payments to pay your water/sewer bill online:
Please note that with each tranaction a fee will be added to your cost to cover admninstration fee:
Visa, Master Card, Discover
|Return Check Fee
Official Payments Terms and Conditions
For more information, email us at email@example.com.
Hydrant Flushing will begin week of
May 23, 2016